Warid telecom announce its Eid offer.
How to participate:
Use Rs 15 per day to enter into daily prize scheme.
Use Rs 25 per week to enter into weekly prize scheme.
Use Rs 50 in 30 days to enter into bumper prize scheme.
- Win daily 1- Motorbike on using Rs 15
- Win Weekly 1-Swift car and 3-Umrah Packages on using Rs 25
- Bumper prize of 1 Crore after 30 days on using Rs 50
12th July 2012 till 10th Aug 2012.
Terms & Conditions
- Subscribers will automatically be made participants to this scheme upon usage of Rs.15 daily, Rs 25 weekly and Rs 50 for 30 days.
- The person is using a PTA registered SIM is eligible to participate.
- Tax will be deducted from reward as per Tax policy.
- All documentation and expenses pertaining to the registration of the prize car will be the winner’s responsibility
- Car delivery is dependent on the delivery schedule of the manufacturing company
- Customer will get cash equivalent of Umrah Package
- In Case of any discrepancy the decision of Warid will be final.
- Announced winners will have a period of seven (07) days from intimation to claim their reward failing which the reward will be considered forfeited.
- Warid employees, their family members and employees of related organizations cannot be a part of this lucky draw
- Prizes can be availed through Warid business centers.
- Winner will receive call from 321.
- Do not entertain any calls or SMS asking for credit transfer or balance load/share to win the prize. Warid will not be responsible for any loss that may occur due to any such activities
- All charges include government taxes and levies as well as a 19.5% federal excise duty.
- Each recharge done through scratch cards and Warid Ezeeload includes 10% withholding tax.
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA