PTCL Introducing 3G enabled Tenda router powered by EVO, a portable 3G Wi-Fi router that lets you convert your EVO/Nitro dongles into a Wi-Fi hotspot. Just Plug in any PTCL EVO/Nitro USB & connect up to 5 devices on-the-go simultaneously.
Tenda 3G EVO router is a battery powered 3G Wi-Fi router by Tenda which offers support for plug- in of EVO and Nitro USB modems to enable wireless internet connectivity for multiple devices simultaneously using a single USB device. It supports power over USB, so you can plug in any PTCL EVO/Nitro USB and create an instant hotspot for sharing Evo 3G Wireless Broadband internet virtually anywhere.
Tariff Details: Device Charges: Rs.4000
Standard monthly EVO/Nitro charges shall be payable as per the customer’s subscribed package.
Ordering Details: Service can be availed from selected PTCL OSS
- Plug & Share Anywhere
- Portable 3G router designed for true mobility
- Convert your home/workplace into a personalized Wi-Fi zone with 3G connectivity sharing amongst multiple gadgets/users simultaneously
- Connects up to 5 users/ Wi-Fi gadgets at a time.
- Tenda 3G EVO router does not offer built-in EVO connectivity. 3G connectivity is established by plugging in PTCL EVO/Nitro devices into the router
- Compatible with all PTCL Evo & Nitro USB devices
- Excellent pocket size alternative to large DSL modems for home users & for business users with frequent travelling needs.
- Battery back-up time of up to 3 hours
- Secure connectivity through a unique identification key for each device
- Enjoy seamless roaming in 200+ cities nationwide at EVO speeds with nitro connectivity in more than 70 cities across the country.
- 1 year warranty by Tenda.