This competition is going to be a piece of cake for you! Jazba has collaborated with We R Play to bring ‘Game Banao Gey‘, a one of a kind mobile game development competition where you can submit your super-slick mobile game, and get a chance to win CASH and other fabulous prizes!
- Winner : PKR 500,000
- 1st Runner up : PKR 300,000
- 2nd Runner up : PKR 100,000
- 3rd and 4th Runner up: HTC Explorer handsets
- 10 participants: Free GPRS up to 6 months or 1 GB consumption (whichever is lower)
Jazba shall publish the game on Jazz Bananas, with developers earning revenue for each download
Jazz Bananas is an app store accessible to Pakistan’s largest cellular base, with over 34 million customers
- Only games can be selected as entries (please, no apps!)
- Any genre of game will be accepted
- Only games that have not been published on any app store or website prior to final date of submission will be considered for evaluation
- Copied or pirated game entries will be considered void
- This competition is for students and independent game developers only. Professional software development organizations will not be considered eligible to participate
- Submissions by teams will be acceptable, but should include names of all members in the game credits. However, prizes will be received by the individual in whose name the entry has been submitted
- Only the games developed in the following mobile OS will be accepted :
The participant’s games shall be carefully evaluated based on the following criteria:
Error Free: 10%
Headset Support: 20%
Game Play: 60%
- All entries will be judged by an independent panel of jurors selected from the industry
- Localized entries are preferred, so think Pakistani!
Click here to download the Game Development Kit.
- Please upload here your game in the ZIP / RAR format, and make sure to include:
- A brief manual on how it works (controls, features etc.)
- Handset support (i.e. which handsets will the game run on)
- The game file (that’s the most important one!)
- If you have any queries, questions, or feedback, please email at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- The Competition is open only to individuals. Software companies are not allowed to participate.
- The Competition is open only to applications that have not already been made publicly available through any application store.
- The Participant hereby expressly undertakes that he/she is the developer of the submitted application.
- The Participant hereby expressly agrees that Mobilink or any of its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, licensees or agents shall not be liable for any claims liabilities, allegations, suits, actions, investigations, judgements, deficiencies, settlements, inquiries, demands or other proceedings of whatever nature or kind, whether formal or informal whatsoever arising out of the Participant entering into this Competition and that the Participant shall, at its own expense, indemnify and hold harmless Mobilink, and its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, licensees and agents from and against and in respect of any and all claims by him or any third parties against and in respect of any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs, charges, fees and expenses, including without limitation reasonable legal fees and expenses, as and when incurred, relating to, based upon, incident to, arising from, or in connection any claim or allegation with regard to any misrepresentation by the Participant, negligence or willful misconduct of the Participant or in case any application developed by the Participant infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
- Mobilink at its sole discretion may reject any entry without assigning any reason whatsoever. Mobilink’s decision in this regard shall be final & accepted as binding by the Participants.
- Mobilink may at its sole discretion decide to promote any application developed by the Participant and shall not be under any obligation whatsoever
- Mobilink may at its sole discretion change the prizes, dates and timelines of the Competition without any prior notice to the Participants.
- Mobilink hereby expressly disclaims any and all liabilities with regard to the submission of the application(s) to this Competition and the publication or non-publication of the same.
- Mobilink reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice to the Participants.
- Mobilink may at its sole discretion choose any application for publication on Jazz Bananas. Mobilink’s decision in this regard shall be final and accepted as binding.
- For the purposes of this Competition, it is essential that the entry application must be the Participant’s own work, must not be copied and must not otherwise be obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable laws. If Mobilink has reason to believe that a Participant’s entry application is not their own work, obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable laws, the same shall be disqualified from the Competition.
- Any Entry containing sexual, violent, abusive, harassing, offensive, or insulting content may be disqualified. All determinations regarding compliance with content policies will be made at Mobilink’s sole discretion and will be final and binding.
- The Participant retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the entry that Participant had before submission. As a condition of entry, Participant grants Mobilink a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display and create a derivative work from, any entry that Participant submits to this Competition for the purposes of allowing Mobilink to test and evaluate the Entry for purposes of the Competition, to administer the technical and other requirements of the Competition, and to advertise, display, demonstrate, or otherwise promote.
- The Participant hereby undertakes and agrees to comply with all applicable laws at the time in force.
- The Participant hereby agrees that Mobilink shall not be liable and/or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to the Participant and/or any third party as a result of the Participant entering into this Competition and/or publication of the participant’s application.
- The Participant hereby agrees that personal data entered during the registration, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be processed, stored, and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Competition.