Telenor introduces HTC Explorer, HTC EVO 3D, HTC Wildfire S and HTC sensation XE (with beats) with free internet for 3 months comes with 2GB bundle.After 2GB internet is exhausted, the rate applied is Rs. 5 per MB.You have to purchase device from Telenor Sale & Service Centers or one of the sales representative and enable 2GB bundle to get Free internet.
You can use the web mail for Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo/other. You can also download the app from Google Play.
You can also use the Mail app that is already present in your phone to configure your official or personal email addresses.
You Will get Free internet for 3 months comes with 2GB bundle. And you will not get free internet if the bill of the previous month is not cleared. And when the limit of 2GB is exceeded then the normal charges 5rs/MB will be applied. You must have to purchase device from Telenor Sale & Service Centers or one of the sales representative and enable 2GB bundle to get Free internet.
All these devices will come with 12 years warranty and if you want the warranty then you must have to purchase them from a Telenor sale & service centre.
Perhaps prices are not mentioned on their official site but you can get them from your near Telenor service centre.
Terms & Conditions:
- You have to use Telenor postpaid to avail these offers.
- Free Car Charger for each device will be provided on first come first serve basis and shall only be available until stocks last.
- Free internet offer is only for individuals, not for companies or individuals using the connections issued on companies’ account
- Free internet will be provided on the second, fourth & sixth month after HTC purchase
- You must continue to subscribe 2 GB bundle to avail free internet offer in the selected months
- All previous bills need to be cleared in order to avail free internet offer in the selected months
- Telenor reserves the right to change this offer at any time after the appropriate notification.
- Telenor will waive the charges for internet for the three months only. However, Government Taxes will have to be paid by the individual as applicable.