Ufone has introduced a new daily mobile internet package with validity of 24 hours and volume cap of 200 MB at the rate of only 10 RS
The interesting and special thing about this offer is that this package can be availedby any prepaid or postpaid customer. All customer having any package (i.e Uth Package or Lady’s Package) can use it. Any other package (i.e SMS/ Voice) will not effect on the daily mobile internet package bundle.Its approximately 300 rs/month with the maximum download limit of 6 GB (200 x 30 = 6 GB ).
Daily Mobile Internet Package Details:
- Maximum Download Limit – 200 MB
- Daily Charges – 10 Rs (+tax)
- Validity - 24 hours
How to Subscribe Daily Mobile Internet Package:
- SMS “SUB” to “804”
- Daily mobile internet package will be auto renewed after 24 hours.
How to un-subscribe:
To unsubscribe daily mobile internet mobile package SMS “Unsub” to “8804”
Terms & Conditions:
- Multiple subscription of Daily Internet Package is not allowed within 24 hours of subscription.
- Daily Mobile Internet package is available for all prepaid subscribers on all packages.
- Prepaid Subscribers can check their remaining data package volume & expiry date by USSD command send to *706#
- Balance Inquiry is charged at Rs. 0.50 + Tax
- After expiry of Mobile Internet package, standard GPRS charges of Rs. 15/- per MB inclusive of Tax will be applicable
- There will be no change on Mobile Internet data packages if voice package is switched (e.g. from Uwon to Ufone Ghanta Package or change in Postpaid Voice Package etc.).
- Users can get GPRS and MMS settings by calling Ufone helpline 333 or sending an SMS with “handset model” to 222.
- This service is not offered on Prepaid and Postpaid VPN packages.
- Data Packages cannot be utilized during International roaming.
- MMS, Premium URL or Ufone WAP Portal premium downloads will be charged as normal
- Details of prepaid Ufone Mobile Internet Packages can be obtained by sending ‘info’ to 800
- Rs.0.50/ + tax would be applicable on “Info” SMS send to 800 for Prepaid Subscribers.