The Pakistan Developers’ Challenge 2012 will bring together the greatest young minds of Pakistan onto one, single pioneering platform. In partnership with HEC, Microsoft, Intel, P@SHA and Dell, we invite students, graduates, aspiring developers and virtually anyone in the development community to create and compete with their own PC and Mobile software applications.
The PDC 2012 supports Windows Desktop and Mobile Apps, giving you the added opportunity to develop desktop software applications, reaching out to a potentially untapped and viable market of 22 million internet users.
How to Participate:
- In order to participate, you must follow the simple steps below:
- Read through the terms and conditions of the contest
- Select one of the 9 categories, on the left, that best describe your software applications
- Register for PDC2012 by filling the online form in the ‘Seller FAQs’ section
- Once registered, we will email you the PDC 2012 submission form and the Developer’s Agreement, both to be completed and sent back along with 2 hard copies of the software application on separate CDs to:
- ______Pakistan Developers Challenge 2012,
- ______c/o Marketing Department,
- ______wi-tribe Pakistan,
- ______14N, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
- After a thorough quality check, your software will be published here with a confirmation email sent back to you
- Once published, the software is open for promotion and downloading.
Awards & Cash Prizes:
With PDC 2012, you can win a number of cash prize awards, based on the following categories:
- PDC 2012 Grand prize
- Runner up – Best Software
- Best Student Software
- Most Popular Software (Highest number of downloads)
- Highest Rating (Best ratings submitted)
- Exclusive Jury Awards:
- Best concept
- Best design and UI
- Awards for best of each category:
- Anti-virus & anti-spam
- Internet and Networking
- Mobile Applications
- PC Widgets
- System Utilities
- Biggest contributor award (institutions only)
With 17 prizes being awarded, the PDC 2012 promises to be an exciting opportunity for developers. .