Ufone offers you a collect call service. It provides you the convenience of calling even when your account balance does not allow you to make a call on the Ufone network. This service is ideal for Users who run out of balance, that wish the other party to pay the charges in a business-related call or children who wish to call their parents and not want to pay for the call charges. In order to initiate a Ufone Collect Call request, simply dial 11 followed by the desired Ufone number. e.g. 1103335199942 . If the other party accepts your collect call your call will be connected right away. However If the dialed number does not have sufficient balance or cancels your request you will receive a SMS notification.
Collect Call Subscription
- Ufone users can subscribe to collect call through three options. New Subscribers will get a 7-day free trial
- When a user will dial 11 followed by a Ufone number, the user will be requested to press 1 to subscribe to Collect Call service
- Ufone customers can dial 901 and subscribe to Collect Call by pressing 1
- Users can SMS “SUB” to 3213 (free of cost) and subscribe to Collect Call service
- Standard Collect Call is also available to all users.
- Charges for 901 Rs.0.50+Tax per minute
- No additional charges to add/remove the numbers in Collect Call FnF List
- Subscription will be charged at Rs. 3.00 + tax / week
- All SMS sent to 3213 are free of cost
Collect Call SMS Commands
SMS following keywords to 900 if you do not wish to receive collect call requests
- BR ALL Block all collect call requests.
- UN ALL Unblock all collect call requests
- BR To block a specific number
- UN To unblock a specific number
- BR LIST To get the list of Barred numbers
Terms & Conditions:
- This Service is available to calls from Ufone to Ufone only. A & B party must both be Ufone subscribers.•
- Call will be charged to B party as per regular package plan.(If connected)•
- All Post-Pay & Prepaid users can initiate collect call request.(as A party)•
- All Post-Pay & Prepaid users can receive collect call request.(as B party)•
- A subscriber on international roaming will not be able to initiate collect call request.•
- If B party is on international roaming then collect call request will not be sent to him.•
- If B party’s outgoing calls are barred (Post-Pay) then A party will be informed accordingly & collect call request will not be initiated.•
- Postpaid users will not be able to initiate Ufone Collect Call if their outgoing calls are barred.•
- Prepaid subs will be able to initiate a Collect Call request even if they have zero credit in their account.