For the first time in Pakistan, Ufone introduces a special feature of Double Number called MyTunes. Now with Double Number’s MyTunes, U can set the caller tune yourself instead of listening to the tunes set by the person U call. U can set different tunes for different numbers, different tune for a specific time or set a default tune. Dial 660 to get your Double Number or to subscribe to MyTunes.
Daily subscription charges: Rs. 1+Tax/Day and weekly charges for downloading content are Rs. 1.25+Tax/Week.
Pre-paid and Post-pay subscribers of Double Number service will be able to make on-net calls (Ufone to Ufone) on hourly rate of Rs.9.99+Tax. In order to initiate Double Number Hourly call, users will dial 67 (Prefix) followed by Ufone number. Example: 6703331234567.
Special offer: One Week FREE TRIAL:
Get Double Number before July 31, 2011, and get a one week free trial. After you subscribe, you will not be charged with any subscription fee for the first week!
If you unsubscribe during the free trial period of one week, you can still avail the remaining days of the trial by subscribing again. This offer is available only for new subscribers of Double Number, and customers who have subscribed to Double Number cannot avail this offer.
How to use this service:
- Send SUB to 660 Dial
- *66# from your Ufone number.
Once you subscribe to the service the system will randomly select an idle number from Double Number inventory. An SMS will be sent to your number:
“Your Double Number is 033XXXXXXXX. Charges Rs.30 + Tax / Month for Post pay and Rs.7+t/week for prepaid users. Please dial 66 followed by any number and make calls from your Double Number.”
Now you can make calls and send SMS from your assigned Double Number instantly by dialing 66 before the number you are calling or sending a message to.
Example: if your assigned Double Number is 03339909903 and you want to make a call to 03339909904 you will dial 6603339909904. The receiver will receive the number from 03339909903.
Similarly to send an SMS to 03339909904 you will write the SMS and send it with the prefix “66” i.e.
Type message: “How are you?” and send it to 6603339909904. The receiver will receive the SMS from 03339909903. Both users can talk to each other whereas billing will be done to primary number on per minute basis.
If 03339909903 want to make call or SMS to 03339909904, user will simply dial 03339909904 and the call/SMS will be routed to 03339909904 (the primary number).
- Users can switch off/on their Double Number any time or for specific time period.
- Bar a Caller – You will not receive calls from selected number on your Double Number.
- Bar All Callers – All incoming calls on Double Number will be blocked
- Unblock All Callers – All incoming calls on Double Number will be allowed
- Unblock a Caller – You will start receiving calls from number that you blocked.
Why you must have it:
There are so many reasons that this service is a must have. Few of them are: 2 numbers in 1 SIM: No need to carry two handsets or switch between SIMs, makes operating 2 numbers at one time very easy. Have separate official and personal numbers: Keep you personal number always on, and switch off your business Double Number after office hours and enjoy uninterrupted quality family time. Maintain your Privacy and Security.
- Rs.30+Tax/Mon for Post pay users & Re.7+Tax/Week for Prepaid users
- Call Charges (On-Net/ Off-Net): Rs. 1.30+Tax per Minute
- SMS Charges (On-Net/ Off-Net): Rs.0.50+tax/SMS
- 660 IVR Charges: Re. 1+Tax/Minute
Terms and Conditions:
- Service will be available for both pre-paid and post-pay users.
- Users can get a Double number through an SMS/IVR & USSD.
- Only one Double number can be mapped against one primary number.
- Double Number will be provided to Ufone customers from an inventory, which is specifically reserved for this service.
- Billing will be done on Primary number only. Service is not designed for Incoming/Outgoing international roamers. International calls & SMS from double number will not be allowed.
- Double Number will be assigned against the primary number.
- Assigned MSISDNs will not be available for anyone else.
- Since Double number will be attached with active primary number hence customer’s record will also be available in Customer Care System.
- Customer’s NIC or Passport Number is not required for the activation.
- Customer does not need to visit any Ufone service centre or franchise to obtain the DN.
- Balance transfer is not possible through Double number, as it will only be used for CLI purpose.
- Users can’t avail SMS and voice buckets on Double Number.
- Users having SMS buckets will be charged Rs.0.50/SMS for each sms they will send to Double Number.
- Users cannot port-out their Double number.
- Double number will automatically become idle after 6 months once the primary number port-out. If user has voice & SMS bucket & makes call or send SMS from DN then will be charged as per DN charges.
- Other VAS services cannot be used through DN.